Wednesday 31 July 2013

NEW PRODUCT ALERT!!!! The Bettie Pyjamas

It's that time of the season to introduce you to some new products.  Today I received my costing for these babies and so I thought I would share with you the lovely photos of the Bettie Pyjama Top and the Bettie Pyjama Bottoms that match perfectly with the Peach Bettie Robe.


Wear the shirt untucked like above, or for a more authentic 1940's look tucked into the trousers, like the photos below.

These shots were taken back in May when I had my photoshoot with Tigz Rice Studios, and Miss Honey Bare Hair and Make-Up Artist.  Here is a little blurb about the new products:


"Too add to the Bettie Collection the Bettie Pyjama Top and Bettie Pyjama Bottoms have been created.  Again this set is in a typical 1940’s style to compliment the Bettie Robe.  The top is a traditional pyjama shirt with gathers at the sleeve head for that 40’s twist and gathering above the bust.  It is finished with pearlized peach buttons down the front.  The style is loose to accommodate many bust sizes.  The pyjama bottoms are a high waisted style and in a typical ‘full’ style so reminiscent of the 1940’s.  There is a flattering detail ‘V’ shaped band at the front waist, emphasising a slim waist and full hips, and elastic at the back for slipping on and off."

They will be available late August early September and the shirt will be £105 and the trousers will be £110.  As always they are 100% Made in the UK!!!  Oh and make sure you zoom into the photos to see the AMAZING necklace that I was kindly loaned by Pip Jolley Jewellery.  I HAVE to have one of these!!!  It is cast in silver then dipped in yellow gold, even the clasp is gloriously luxurious!

I actually squealed with delight when I saw the clasp!  This beauty is a steal at £195 so head on over to her website and snap one up!  Which reminds me, I am going to the launch event of Pip's new video tomorrow night so will probably blog about it in the near future. 

In the mean time I would love to hear your thoughts on the Bettie Pyjamas.

Lots of Love
Betty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment