Thursday 11 April 2013

Spring Clean (and freebies)

It's been a little quiet here at Blue's HQ.  I am in the process of making samples and putting brand new items in to production, so news is a little thin on the ground.  The last couple of days I have been doing a stock check for my end of financial year documents.  So I have discovered just how much of each item I have left in stock.

As I am preparing for the new products I need to make room to put all of my new stock.  So for the next 2 weeks (or until stock lasts) I am offering you all a fantastic, one of a kind, special offer!

Offer Number One

Spend £75+ in the Betty Blue's Loungerie online shop and get a free gift worth £25!  In fact it is this free gift:

Your very own Marilyn Headscarf in either Black or Pink.  It won't show up in your basket, just on your doorstep with your beautiful loungerie.*

Offer Number Two

Spend £150+ in the Betty Blue's Loungerie online shop and get a free gift worth a whopping £70!  One of four designs, the beautiful Luna 100% Silk Headscarf.

I know!  I'm awesome right!!  I have said it before, but there is nothing quite like a silk scarf to indulge yourself.  So head on over to my shop and snap up some gorgeous loungerie so you can have a completely free little prezzie from me!**

This offer is only whilst stocks last so hurry on over to the website so you don't miss out.  You'll be doing me a favour clearing out my stock room ready for new little delights.  Win win all round I think!

Lots of Love
Betty xxx

The Small Print
* I'm afraid you don't get a choice of colour, it's whatever I put my hands on first!
** Again it is pot luck which pattern scarf you get, so it will be a lovely surprise when you get it :)
The offer is valid for two weeks only, or until stocks last of the scarves.  The scarves won't appear in your shopping basket but rest assured it will appear on your doorstep with the rest of your order :).  Only valid on www.bettybluesloungerie.com (not my Etsy shop).

No comments:

Post a Comment