Monday 14 May 2012

Long Live Queen Liz!

So I said that I am all busy at the moment preparing for one thing and another, and I did not lie!  I have booked Betty Blue's Loungerie a stall for the forthcoming Jubilee weekend of our dear Queenie.  You may have seen various posts from other bloggers about said particular event.  Well it is with my pleasure, that I am able to tell you I am taking part in:


Victorious Vintage at Portsmouth's Historic Dockyard
Photo courtesy of Hamilton Studios
This fabulous event takes place the Jubilee weekend so that is  2nd and 3rd June 2012, from 10am - 10pm.  There will be music, stalls and lots lots more fun stuff, so if you are a local yocal make sure you come on down!  The Betty Blue's stall will be in the Boutique Market Area and I will be sharing it with the lovely lady at Katie Vale Designs, a fabulous Milliner.  The event is free to get in to so you have no excuses to come and say hello to us!

Photo courtesy of Hamilton Studios
I personally can't wait.  Not only is it an excellent excuse for a tipple (or two or three!) in honour of her maj, I will have the beautiful new Nell Robe in Black IN STOCK!!!  Fresh from my lovely factory!  So you can be one of the first to get your hands on one.  The Nell in Red sold out very quickly in Small, and I have limited stock in Medium and Large, so don't miss out on the Black version!

Also in honour of the event I'm sure I will be doing some kind of promotion or give away, so it really will be a fantastic opportunity to visit the stall and take away some beautiful loungerie!  Make sure you stay tuned here, on my facebook page or on twitter for more details :)

Lots of Love 
Betty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment