Wednesday 5 October 2011

Great News Everybody!! Spread the Word :)

Since the success of the Betty Blue's launch it's been all go at the HQ.  There was lots of interest in the gorgeous Nell robe, so I've been whipping up samples and sorting out production slots.  So I hope to be bringing you news on when I should be getting this little beauty in and how much it is selling for very soon.

In other news, I have been scouring the country finding new UK suppliers to bring you even more luxurious fabrics at even better value for money. So it is with great pleasure I can announce some amazing new prices for some of the "best sellers" here at Betty Blue's:

Rita Jacket - £85
Rita Slacks - £95
Marilyn Head Scarf - £25
Luna 100% Silk Head Scarf - £70

The quality is exactly the same as before and all the items are still made right here in the UK.

Over the next few months I will be concentrating on bringing you even more amazing products, so keep your eyes peeled for updates! In the mean time, pop over to the website to pick yourself up a truly unique little something special http://www.bettybluesloungerie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment